[TYPO3-core] 4.0.1 feature freeze today?(!)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Jul 17 15:56:20 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> after a short discussion with Ingmar we both think that 4.0.1 is ready for a
> feature freeze.

Great!

> If anyone of you has pending patches, please send them _now_ :-)

Can we decide on the two DBAL/Oracle issues. Besides on index name that is
too long (but can be easily changed manually after the installation) that
are the only blockers for a standard installation on Oracle I know. *

> I'm currently waiting for two more things:
>
> - A feedback from Thomas Murphy who seems to have some more patches to the
>   t3skin...

I hope his work is based on the CVS/SNV version... Please don't add them
without posting the patches here.

Masi

* Ok, there remains the issue of NVARCHAR fields for UTF-8 sites which is
AFAIK not resolved.