[TYPO3-core] 4.0.1 feature freeze today?(!)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jul 17 15:48:45 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

after a short discussion with Ingmar we both think that 4.0.1 is ready for a 
feature freeze.

If anyone of you has pending patches, please send them _now_ :-)

I'm currently waiting for two more things:

- A feedback from Thomas Murphy who seems to have some more patches to the

- Ernestos feedback to my recent CSC patch.

After that I will build 4.0.1-rc1, hopefully by tonight, probably tomorrow 
morning. 3-4 days later the final version should be ready.

If you have comments, you can also reach me in #typo3-dev on irc.freenode.net 

Regards, michael
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/attachments/20060717/9a20e746/attachment.pgp 

More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list