[TYPO3-core] Gremlin 1660: typolink should support thetitle attribute

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 26 07:11:29 CET 2006

Hi Jan-Erik,

Michael Stucki wrote:

>> I dont know how to get the manual updated , but I suggest these change
>> top the manual (TSref an CORE API):
>
> I changed the TSref but don't have the core API at me.
>
> Kasper, can you add do that please? If you don't have time, send me the
> latest version and I'll take care of it:

I never got a confirmation for this, so no I just added it to my local
version.

The rest of the documentation has already been applied, so this was the last
remaining part.

(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Transformation_detai/)

>> Under function tslink i suggest this wording:
>> All <LINK>-tags (TypoScript specific) are converted to proper <A>-tags.
>> The parameters of the <LINK>-tags are separated by space. The first
>> parameter is the link reference (see typolink function in TSref for
>> details on the syntax), second is the target if given (if '-' the target
>> is not set), the third parameter is the class (if '-' the class is not
>> set) and the fourth parameter is the title.

Done.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out