[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1625: Create an icon for the "not in menu"pages

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 26 13:59:57 CET 2006

Old patch, slightly changed:

I once asked for disabling the "Not in menu" page type completely. That
change was rejected, but it contained a 2nd change which still makes a lot
of sense:

If the page type is "Standard" or "Advanced" and the nav_hide flag is set,
the icon will change to the same as it would have been "Not in menu".

Regards, michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out