[TYPO3-core] Big problem: rtehtmlarea doesn't work in Beta1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jan 12 19:45:52 CET 2006

There was no reply to Stanislas' posting.
Please, Dmitry and Martin: Do you still have any doubts about rtehtmlarea?

Regards, michael

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3/TYPO3core/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/Attic/HTMLAREA_LICENSE.txt?rev=1.1.2.1&only_with_tag=TYPO3_4-0&view=markup

--
Use a newsreader! Check out