[TYPO3-core] Big problem: rtehtmlarea doesn't work in Beta1

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Jan 13 09:29:11 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:45:52 +0100 (MET):

> There was no reply to Stanislas' posting.
> Please, Dmitry and Martin: Do you still have any doubts about
> rtehtmlarea?

I have a history of understanding the GPL differently than others (see discussions on typo3.dev)

I was not convinced by Stanislas post, but as I read the GPL it doesn't matter if rtehtmlarea is a sysext (and distributed with TYPO3) or not. If the licence is really incompatible with the GPL then noone would be able to use it legally. Which might be the case.

If we think it's compatible then let's ship it. I won't bring the subject up any more.

Masi