[TYPO3-core] Bug 633

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Tue Jan 3 09:33:30 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft <kraftb at kraftb.at> writes on
Tue, 03 Jan 2006 01:09:19 +0100 (MET):

> Hello,
>
> This is a CVS patch request
>

> Type:
> Bugfix
>
> Branches:
> 4_0

> If you use ".special = directory" for a TMENU/GMENU you will not be
> able to have submenu-levels.
> (Only the first level get's shown except if expAll is used).
>

> Solution:
> Add a count which holds the number of the level of the actual page in
> the tree.

Why is directoryLevel a property and not a local variable? If I read the patch correct $this->directoryLevel is your contribution. I suggest a) that you initalize it to 0 as it's used later in calculations and b) make it local ($directoryLevel instead of $this->directoryLevel).

Is there a wrong indentation in the patch?

+ return $retVal;

The patch also adds a stdWrap to special.value. Please add the correted documentation to TSref.

As for the patch itself. I'm not really familiar with the menu code.

Masi