[TYPO3-core] Bug 633

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Jan 3 01:09:19 CET 2006

Hello,

This is a CVS patch request

Type:
Bugfix

Branches:
4_0

If you use ".special = directory" for a TMENU/GMENU you will not be able to have submenu-levels.
(Only the first level get's shown except if expAll is used).

Solution:
Add a count which holds the number of the level of the actual page in the tree.

Reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=633

Files:
bug_633.patch

PS: This bug was discoverd during T3 3.7.0 and was not fixed until 3.8.0 because I didn't get much
feedback. Now as the URL where I first posted the patch is not accesible anymore (VHOST moved recently
by my old employer) and the link from the Newsgroup leads to a dead link I got about 3-4 mails during
the last 2 months askinf for another source of the patch. So it seems as this is a commonly used feature.

Nobody reported me problems with the patch applied.

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919