[TYPO3-core] 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

René Fritz rene at typo3.org
Fri Feb 24 22:58:58 CET 2006

> > Otherwise the page module does not show any more the products of
> > tt_products. The same will happen to other basic extensions.
>
> Why? It used to work in 3.6. I don't get what new.

I agree with Martin that it's not clear what's new as the functionality seems
not to be changed but a menu seems to be added.

Could you please provide a more detailed description of the differences and
maybe a screenshot of the menu - if there's a new one.

René

--
René Fritz
TYPO3 Association - Active Member