[TYPO3-core] 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Feb 24 21:52:46 CET 2006

Franz Holzinger <franz at fholzinger.com> writes on
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:36:06 +0100 (MET):

> Hello,
>
> this issue is already pending since the December 2005. It is now
> really
> immediately needed because it also fixes a new bug.
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1822

This is not a bug, but a feature request.

> > another try.
> >

> So please take some time to look on it and test it.

Had just a glance and only object getTable_external(). Either its caps or its underscores, not both. I really find this horrible.

getExternalTables() is als more in touch with the nameof the variable $externalTables.

> Otherwise the page module does not show any more the products of
> tt_products. The same will happen to other basic extensions.

Why? It used to work in 3.6. I don't get what new.

Masi