[TYPO3-core] 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Feb 24 23:14:31 CET 2006

Hello,

>>>Otherwise the page module does not show any more the products of
>>>tt_products. The same will happen to other basic extensions.
>>>

>>Why? It used to work in 3.6. I don't get what new.
>>

>I agree with Martin that it's not clear what's new as the functionality seems
>not to be changed but a menu seems to be added.
>
>Could you please provide a more detailed description of the differences and
>maybe a screenshot of the menu - if there's a new one.

here are 2 images:

http://story-castle.net/fholzinger/development/feature-typo3-1.png
http://story-castle.net/fholzinger/development/feature-typo3-2.png

The menu has been made configurable. So every extension can use and
extend it now. For example the categories are new here. These could not
be listed otherwise.

This is downwards compatible to TYPO3 3.8.

I did not investigate the error message any further because using this
code also the error is corrected.

Here is the configuration example from tt_products (tested successfully
since December 2005)

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/typo3xdev/tx_ttproducts/ext_localconf.php?rev=1.23&view=markup

Greets,

Franz