[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix EM2 issues

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Apr 14 11:39:44 CEST 2006

Hello Karsten,

>>Ok,the ext_emconf.php from CVS looks like this:
>>

>	'constraints' => array(
>		'depends' => array(
>			'cms' => '',
>			'table' => '0.0.9-',
>			'fh_library' => '0.0.8-',
>			'php' => '4.2.3-',
>			'typo3' => '3.8.0-4.0.20',
>		),
>		'conflicts' => array(
>			'zk_products' => '',
>			'mkl_products' => '',
>			'ast_rteproducts' => '',
>			'onet_ttproducts_rte' => '',
>			'shopsort' => '',
>			'c3bi_cookie_at_login' => '',
>		),
>		'suggests' => array(
>		),
>	),
>
>Ok, everything there as needed.
>

>>>So I cannot correct anything here. I want to keep the dependencies
>>>because the user shall now what he has to install _before_ tt_products.
>>>

>That is exactly what the above file content does for me, and Rupert, and
>probably others. If it doesn't fo this for you on your machine, then check
>whether the stuff is the same as in CVS. If it isn't, move the ext dir away
>and import from the TER. If it still doesn't work, yell.

unfortunately at the moment this does not work like it has done already.
I have just imported the latest tt_products version 2.4.10 and I have
only this in the imported ext_emconf.php:

    'constraints' => array(
        'depends' => array(
            'php' => '4.2.3-',
            'typo3' => '3.8.0-4.0.20',
        ),
        'conflicts' => array(
        ),
        'suggests' => array(
        ),
    ),

So all dependencies get automatically lost during import from TER. This
happens with TYPO3core TYPO3_4-0 from today. I have deleted the folders
mod and sysext before the checkout.

- Franz