[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix EM2 issues

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Apr 3 11:08:14 CEST 2006

Hi Franz.

Sorry, I mixed up the extensions when looking into CVS. Second try.

On Monday 03 April 2006 10:31, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Ok,the ext_emconf.php from CVS looks like this:

	'constraints' => array(
		'depends' => array(
			'cms' => '',
			'table' => '0.0.9-',
			'fh_library' => '0.0.8-',
			'php' => '4.2.3-',
			'typo3' => '3.8.0-4.0.20',
		),
		'conflicts' => array(
			'zk_products' => '',
			'mkl_products' => '',
			'ast_rteproducts' => '',
			'onet_ttproducts_rte' => '',
			'shopsort' => '',
			'c3bi_cookie_at_login' => '',
		),
		'suggests' => array(
		),
	),

Ok, everything there as needed.

> > So I cannot correct anything here. I want to keep the dependencies
> > because the user shall now what he has to install _before_ tt_products.

That is exactly what the above file content does for me, and Rupert, and
probably others. If it doesn't fo this for you on your machine, then check
whether the stuff is the same as in CVS. If it isn't, move the ext dir away
and import from the TER. If it still doesn't work, yell.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member