[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix EM2 issues

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Apr 6 10:18:04 CEST 2006

Hi Franz.

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 10:43, Franz Holzinger wrote:
> where can I find a description for the
>
>         'suggests' => array(
>         ),
>     ),
>     'suggests' => array(
>     ),
>
> parts in the $EM_CONF[$_EXTKEY] = array( ?
> Is it possible to enter here some names and versions of extensions which
> collaborate well with this extension?

Yes, just like depends/conflicts this can be keys with (optional) ranges of
version numbers. The double suggests is bogus, btw. and seems to be caused by
TER and/or EM (probably EM). I'll have to check this.

Then the suggested extensions are suggested to the user who can then install
them, but they are just, well, suggestions. :)

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member