[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1081: hardcoded <p> tags inside tablecells

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Wed Nov 9 12:29:04 CET 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 09:32, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> While I agree that they are not necessary, I don't think they should be
> removed. It will break all current CSS.

yup.

> Who will read the Changelog taht carefully? If we do such things we should
> consider writing upgrade docs. eg
>
> P tags have removed from rendering of TABLE content elements:
>
> If your CSS relies on P tags within the TD tags, you can reenable them by
> setting the following Typosecipt:
>
> tt_content.table.20.innerStdWrap.wrap = <p>|</p>
>
> So -1 if we have no upgrade doc, -0 because I think those who care have set
> up their CSS accordingly.

how about removing the hardcoded tags and adding the wrap in the ts by
default?

Maybe evev have it as a config option in the extmng.

So in effect no changes, but in reality hardcoded is gone and users can unset
the wrap to get rid of the paragraphs.

--
Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 association
http://association.typo3.org

* this mail is signed with GnuPG. If all you
* see is a file of unknown type, your mail client
* does not support it, just ignore it, it is not
* a virus, or have a look at http://openpgp.org/