[TYPO3-core] CVS merge still pending

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Jun 16 11:30:48 CEST 2005

Hi Kasper, hi list.

On Wednesday 15 June 2005 20:44, Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 21:28, Michael Stucki wrote:
> > mail? The changes seem to be proven since all of them are part of TYPO3
> > 3.8.0 - however they are not yet documented in TSref. I hope you don't
> I'm sorry, but I'm working for a customer these days and after hours I'm
> spending time with Rie,

No need to apologize for spending time with Rie. :)

> so I have no opportunity at the moment and  probably until the 27th of june
> to take a look at anything!

Hm. I think Michael should commit then, as having to wait another week seems
to prove that there's still a huge dependancy on "the single developer" (just
heard that from a new "independent" study about OSS CM systems, where
ezPublish is seen as the major threat to TYPO3).

Plus, as Michael pointed out, the changes are already in 3.8.0, thus have been
approved already in one way or the other and have been released.

I think it was more the point of checking whether the patch itself was
correct. This is something that could be done on this list, if everyone had a
look at the patch. Michael, maybe send it again, to this list?

Kasper, what do you think?

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns