[TYPO3-core] CVS merge still pending

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Wed Jun 15 20:44:26 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry, but I'm working for a customer these days and after hours I'm
spending time with Rie, so I have no opportunity at the moment and
probably until the 27th of june to take a look at anything!
Sorry

- kasper

--
God bless

- kasper

------

"To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." -
Mark Twain.