[TYPO3-core] CVS merge still pending

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Jun 16 14:22:06 CEST 2005

Hi Karsten,

> Hm. I think Michael should commit then, as having to wait another week
> seems to prove that there's still a huge dependancy on "the single
> developer" (just heard that from a new "independent" study about OSS CM
> systems, where ezPublish is seen as the major threat to TYPO3).

I agree with this. We could have zapped so many gremlins ;-) so far but
everything is blocked because the merge has not happened yet.

> I think it was more the point of checking whether the patch itself was
> correct. This is something that could be done on this list, if everyone
> had a look at the patch.

Fine with me. If Kasper won't disagree I'll wait for two more confirmations
from this team and will commit on Saturday when I'll be back from my
Military services... :-)

Anyway I think it's not a big deal since the patch is still there and could
be partly reverted afterwards. The only important thing is that Kasper
makes sure that the documentation snippets flow back into TSref.
Suggestion: Send me a copy of your TSref version after you've made that
changes and I'll do a cross-check.

> Michael, maybe send it again, to this list?

Will do.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out