[TYPO3-core] RFC: version numbers

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Dec 29 13:29:39 CET 2005

Hi.

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 22:50, Robert Lemke wrote:
> Please make sure that the version number in the emconf is at least the
> version in TER when you commit to CVS. What I did with TemplaVoila was
> setting it (manually) to 0.5.0CVS. But don't add a suffix like I did
> ("CVS"), "0.5.0" would have been better.

That's what I did, too. I set a number manually for DBAL and when uploading to
TER I told the EM to override the current number (or something like that - it
worked). One should be careful to always have the same numbers in TER and
sysext, as TER is rather complimentary in that case.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns