[TYPO3-core] RFC: version numbers

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 28 22:50:57 CET 2005

Hi Sebastian,

On Wednesday 28 December 2005 21:26, Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:

 > I'd suggest either:
 >  - removing this extension from TER (-1)
 >  - adding a field in TER2 to set the typo3 versions supported, and do a
 > filtering based on that in the EM - Robert, Karsten, what do you think?
 >  - just incrementing the version number in the core to _at least_ the
 > one in TER.

Number 3 only.

Please make sure that the version number in the emconf is at least the version
in TER when you commit to CVS. What I did with TemplaVoila was setting it
(manually) to 0.5.0CVS. But don't add a suffix like I did ("CVS"), "0.5.0"
would have been better.

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development