[TYPO3-core] More problems with rtehtmlarea, patch is ready

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Dec 29 00:12:10 CET 2005

Hi again,

today I played a little bit with the new htmlarea editor. Unfortunately there
is another big problem which was probably not found because I committed it to
TYPO3core in the last possible moment...

Stanislas, please take notice of these changes. For everyone else, this is
just for information.

First of all I converted some PHP files from DOS to Unix linebreaks. This is
the default all over TYPO3core, and it makes it easier for me to edit the
files in my Midnight Commander.

These files have been converted:
- typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/conf.php
- typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/ext_tables.php
- typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/ext_tables.sql
- typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/rtehtmlarea_user.php
- typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/tca.php

When this was done, I committed the attached patch which is needed because of
backPath problems (link wizard still referring to typo3/ext/ for example).

Regards, michael