[TYPO3-core] Bug #1574: Show visibility settingsfor contentelements in icon title

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Dec 11 18:29:32 CET 2005

Sebastian Kurfuerst <sebastian at garbage-group.de> writes on
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:52:45 +0100 (MET):

> Hi,
>

> > Alternatively the new function could make more use of it's $table
> > argument. So that all checks against $row['doktype'] etc are only
> > done for "pages" records.
>
> Good point! I did that.

Thanks, but I think that the versioning stuff should be moved to the general section.

> > Additionally, some comments/questions:
> > - Why is "v#1." hardcoded?
>
> that's the way it was. changed.

Could there have been a reason for this? Perhaps Kasper knows more.

BTW, the orginal code checks for the state of $row['pid'], so there are two possible info strings (one of them dependent on $row['t3ver_state']). I miss this in the new code.

And please contact Kasper, so that 'New element!' can be localized.

And uh, tell him that stuff like "PLH WSID#" is really hard to understand ;-)

Now to somethign else. sorry to bring it up not earlier, but didn't we agree on this if() formats.

one line:

if (expression) statements

multi-line:

if (expression) {
statement(s)
}

IMHO one-liners withe the statement on the next lie are hard to read.

Masi