[TYPO3-core] Bug #1574: Show visibility settings for contentelements in icon title

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sun Dec 11 16:52:45 CET 2005

Hi,

> Alternatively the new function could make more use of it's $table
> argument. So that all checks against $row['doktype'] etc are only done
> for "pages" records.
Good point! I did that.

> Anyway, the description of the new titleAttribForRecords() is wrong
> (talks about page records).
changed. If you have better suggestions for the description I'm happy to
hear them.

> Again, can you please make a "diff -wu" because I see that most stuff has
> just a tab less than it had in titleAttribForPages() before.
sorry, forgot that. it is attached.

> Additionally, some comments/questions:
> - Why is "v#1." hardcoded?
that's the way it was. changed.
> - Please use "/.../" instead of "#...#" in preg_* functions. Stick to a
>   standard...
changed.
> - I notice that the function says it generates the "title" attribute but
>   sometimes it is assigned as the "alt" attribute. I know this is historical
>   and has nothing to do with your change, but maybe it would be nice to
>   normalize this now...
you are right, but how would you call the function instead? I didn't change that because
of missing ideas.

Thanks for your comments,

Greets, Sebastian
--