[TYPO3-team-core-v5] TYPO3 Phoenix Scrum Meeting Notes - 15.02.2012

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Feb 15 12:18:55 CET 2012

TYPO3 Phoenix Scrum Meeting Notes - 15.02.2012

[ROBERT]

✔ created concept for “Product Board” and refined / discussed with R&D team, will publish a beta version this week for getting feedback from the community
✔ spent Monday & Tuesday in Hamburg for R&D meeting
✔ resumed work on HTTP
➜ continue with HTTP
ⓘ Andi most likely will join us for a code sprint in week 11 (12th - 16th of March) and work on Proxy Building optimization
ⓘ Website for T3CON12 ASIA –> no resources for that
¿? Bootstrap, Phoenix UI, ExtJS
➜ Generally we tend to go for Bootstrap. Discuss the details at T3BOARD12. Aske should already start using Bootstrap for the setup tool.

[KARSTEN]

ⓘ spent two days in Hamburg working on product board and other issues
➜ further i18n work
➜ code migration

[SEBASTIAN]

✔ wrote proposal on how to sync extbase with FLOW3 better
➜ I’ll create the list of consistencies and inconsistencies with FLOW3
➜ will prepare the new TypoScript for merging
➜ distill best-practices for new TypoScript

[BASTIAN]

✔ Merged Validator rework (as discussed)
✔ Pushed initial version of TYPO3.Comments (https://review.typo3.org/#change,9003)
➜ Some Fluid pushes (Switch ViewHelper, minor improvements to Form ViewHelpers)
➜ discuss widget related routing changes with Robert

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ some reviews

[ANDI]

ⓘ nothing :)