[TYPO3-team-core-v5] TYPO3 Phoenix Scrum Meeting Notes - 13.02.2012

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Mon Feb 13 11:41:40 CET 2012

TYPO3 Phoenix Scrum Meeting Notes - 13.02.2012

[SEBASTIAN]

✔ wrote proposal on how to sync extbase with FLOW3 better
➜ we need to discuss that the next time we have some more people here
➜ need to discuss the next steps on how to merge the new TypoScript back
➜ distill best-practices for new TypoScript
✔ submitted all T3DD workshops

[RENS]

✔ getting FLOW3 to work on Windows Server + IIS
➜ Now fix the symlink issue and verify on Mac / Linux and WIndows
☠ with too many activated packages PHP seems to crash on windows server
during reflection (occured in phoenix.typo3.org distribution, normal
FLOW3 base distribution works flawlessly) and disabling some packages in
phoenix.typo3.org also made it working; not sure if we have to do
something with this / ask other people for their experiences

[BASTIAN]

➜ Merge Validator rework (as discussed)
✔ Merged ViewHelper reference (https://review.typo3.org/#change,8840)
✔ Pushed initial version of TYPO3.Comments
(https://review.typo3.org/#change,9003)
➜ Some Fluid pushes (Switch ViewHelper, minor improvements to Form
ViewHelpers)

[CHRISTIAN]

➜ ongoing on TS tests

[TALKS AT T3DD12]

http://notes.typo3.org/p/T3DD12PhoenixWorkshops
➜ We’ll all be there starting Tuesday before T3DD12
     http://wiki.typo3.org/T3DD12/CoreTeamMeeting
✔ Sebastian sent the list to Patrick

[GENERAL]
ⓘ new project account number for FLOW3 / Phoenix invoices: 4001

~~~

Legend:
✔   done
➜   next steps