[TYPO3-sponsoring] Donation options

Kian T. Gould nospam at aoemedia.de
Sat May 10 11:49:59 CEST 2008

Just another addition: We can also accept payments through credit card
for people that don't have Paypal, we have done this before through
2Checkout: http://panacea-films.com/order_complete.html if we make it
really easy for people the response will be 10 times higher in my
opinion.

The automated monthly donations option from Paypal is a very simple way
for people to automatically donate even just 10 EUR per month. I would
also like to implement an extension with a live tracker for those Paypal
transactions so we can do live sponsoring auction like Wikipedia does,
because they are very successful.

Best Regards
Kian