[TYPO3-sponsoring] Donation transfer through the FFIS e.V.

Kian T. Gould nospam at aoemedia.de
Sat May 10 11:44:15 CEST 2008

Hi guys

I already got a response from my contact at the FFIS and his answers are
the following:

1. The FFIS e.V. (http://www.ffis.de/) is VAT exempt and therefore
developers do not need to write their invoices including VAT

2. The FFIS e.V. can send payments to developers within the EU without a
problem, he still wants to check about Switzerland but for Stucki the
Association budget should definitely be sufficient and if there are no
other Swiss developers everyone else is covered

3. They can give us an online access to their accounting so all money
transfer is transparent for the Association

4. They are currently not charging a fee for their work, but if it
should get to a point of too much work for them they might wanna start
to, but there is no concrete decision on this yet.

So all in all excellent news I would think. Can we do another sit
together today maybe to discuss some more concrete steps? I would like
to start implementing the different sponsoring options on the website.
It would be great if we could setup a clear link in the main navigation
saying "Donate" and have a simple Paypal form and other payment options
available. I created something like that for one of my own associations
http://panacea-films.com/donate.html and I am happy to set this all up
on the page, if someone can give me a BE access to it.

All the best
Kian