[TYPO3-sponsoring] Status update

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed May 14 10:36:36 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

just to give you a little status update:
Benni Mack and me are currently working on finishing a first draft of a
project description. We try to have that ready by the end of this week.

As soon as we have one good project description ready, we would like to
put up a news article to news.typo3.org introducing the idea of
sponsored v4 projects. The new article will essentially be what's
written on the http://typo3.org/sponsoring already.

I'll report back here, as soon as we've got our project description
draft ready.

cheers
Ingmar

--