[TYPO3-sponsoring] TYPO3 VISA Card

Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH gould at aoemedia.de
Sun Jun 15 16:33:08 CEST 2008

Hi Matthias

I didn't realize you were talking about that VISA issue only. This is only a tiny idea I had. One out of 50. I haven't even enquired about it in detail, you might be right that the critical mass can't be reached but if there are programs that work like Miles and More from Lufthansa, where every 100 EUR spent gives you about 1 EUR in value back, then it is interesting even if only a few hundred use the card.

Cheers
Kian