[TYPO3-sponsoring] TYPO3 VISA Card

Matthias Stuebner news at contratec.de
Sun Jun 15 16:29:15 CEST 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:11:14 +0200, Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH wrote:

> What do you consider useful Marketing? We are trying to get the necessary
> cashflow together to actually finance the core development properly and
> any and all possibly useful ideas should be used for that. Do you have
> contributions of what we could do in addition to the many ideas
> collected already, that would be most welcome.

When you really take it that serious, do you have some numbers at hand?

- how many cards to you expect to be ordered by users
- how many % of the cash going through those accounts will be given to
  TYPO3?
- what are the administration costs and costs for the card holder?

I have seen some of those programs, but they all were ment to pay back if
an "organisation" had more than 200.000 cards given. Thats why I doubt.

--
br Matthias