[TYPO3-sponsoring] TYPO3 VISA Card

Kian T. Gould - AOE media GmbH gould at aoemedia.de
Sun Jun 15 10:11:14 CEST 2008

Hi Matthias

What do you consider useful Marketing? We are trying to get the necessary cashflow together to actually finance the core development properly and any and all possibly useful ideas should be used for that. Do you have contributions of what we could do in addition to the many ideas collected already, that would be most welcome.

Cheers
Kian

On Sat, 17 May 2008 20:58:24 +0200, Francois Suter wrote:

>> Look at what the Linux fund has done. I think the idea is great. Should
>> I try to get this organized for TYPO3 or anyone opposed against this?
>
> This is very interesting indeed. Although TYPO3 is much smaller than
> Linux, such a card could be a quite a hit in a country like Germany
> where TYPO3 is quite a big name.

I'm a bit afraid, when I see that more and more acitivities are about
cool marketing things instead of something "useful". The donaition part
would of course be the upside, but I'm sure that it will not reach the
critical mass and i.e. me do not select my card dependant the motiv printed
on.

Just my 2cents,
--
br Matthias