[TYPO3-sponsoring] Donate pages

Kian T. Gould nospam at aoemedia.de
Mon Jun 30 15:21:17 CEST 2008

Hi guys

To get things sped up a little bit, I have decided to sponsor a Core
member (Ingo Renner) for a day on which we want to get the Donate page
on TYPO3 up and running. Of course we won't set it live yet but we wanna
prepare it for review by the Association and sponsoring team. The plans
for the page include:

1. Giving quick access to Paypal, Bank transfer and possibly 2Checkout
(credit card) donation. Paypal and Bank Transfer we have the details
already, for 2 Checkout, Adrian could you set this up please or give me
permission to set it up, since many people don't have Paypal yet.

2. Having a donate extension (this is what we will work on on Friday
with Ingo) that allows for people to determine, whether they want to get
listed with their donation or not etc.

3. Offering donation subscriptions, in this case Paypal automatically
takes off a certain amount each month from the donors account.

4. Giving information on projects that need sponsoring (Francois will
provide this part) so people can donate directly to certain projects
they are interested in.

I am most happy for more input and ideas, what could be useful to do.

Cheers
Kian

Kian T. Gould
Geschäftsführer / CEO