[TYPO3-v4] BE: Headerfield empty if frame is directly called

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 5 14:53:15 CET 2011

Hi,

On 5-11-2011 12:42, Georg Ringer wrote:
> can someone please try to reproduce the behaviour or anyone even created
> a ticket for it?
>
> Opening any record works fine but when I open the iframe's url directly
> in the browser, e.g.:
> ---
> http://localhost/typo3/alt_doc.php?edit[be_groups][1]=edit
> ---
>
> The input field of the field is empty, even when there is something in
> the record saved. This can be reproduced with any table, e.g. tt_content.
>
> I guess this has something to do with the JS error:

Yep, same result here on 4.5 and master. It must have to do with the JS
error, because the hidden field contains the title of the BE group. It
seems that the visible field is just not filled because of the JS problem.

Is it meant to work out of the context of the rest of the BE?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.