[TYPO3-v4] BE: Headerfield empty if frame is directly called

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Sun Nov 6 21:45:57 CET 2011

Hi,

On 05.11.11 14:53, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

>> Opening any record works fine but when I open the iframe's url directly
>> in the browser, e.g.:
>> ---
>> http://localhost/typo3/alt_doc.php?edit[be_groups][1]=edit
>> ---
>>
>> I guess this has something to do with the JS error:
>
> Yep, same result here on 4.5 and master. It must have to do with the JS
> error, because the hidden field contains the title of the BE group. It
> seems that the visible field is just not filled because of the JS problem.

It has to do with the suggest feature.

There has been a fix to make it work, but it seems that the issue is not
fully resolved:

https://review.typo3.org/4277

> Is it meant to work out of the context of the rest of the BE?

My personal opinion is: yes it should.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org