[TYPO3-v4] BE: Headerfield empty if frame is directly called

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Sat Nov 5 12:42:10 CET 2011

Hi,

can someone please try to reproduce the behaviour or anyone even created
a ticket for it?

Opening any record works fine but when I open the iframe's url directly
in the browser, e.g.:
---
http://localhost/typo3/alt_doc.php?edit[be_groups][1]=edit
---

The input field of the field is empty, even when there is something in
the record saved. This can be reproduced with any table, e.g. tt_content.

I guess this has something to do with the JS error:
window.opener is null
var PATH_typo3 = top.TS.PATH_typo3 || window.opener.top.TS.PATH_typo3