[TYPO3-mvc] Using configuration in schedular tasks

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Tue Jan 31 11:50:52 CET 2012

Hi Henjo,

You may want to try the current Extbase git master instead - some additional Persistence-related fixes were made here which are not yet included in FED, so if you need to save Models etc. go with the Extbase version. I will merge that version into FED soon, so people on 4.6 can get the Scheduler feature that's going to be built into 4.7.

Cheers,
Claus