[TYPO3-mvc] Using configuration in schedular tasks

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Jan 31 11:46:59 CET 2012

Hi Claus,

thanks, for now the client will set a normal cronjob. I will take a look at
your implementation in FED in the near future, will be needing it then for
real... ;-)

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.