[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_MVC_Exception_InfiniteLoop

Mark Kuiphuis spam at markyourweb.com
Tue Jan 3 02:15:22 CET 2012

On 2/01/12 10:51 PM, Claus Due wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Is the rewritten PropertyMapper enabled? It currently has an issue where it does not recognize @dontvalidate and this could make it end up in an infinite loop betweeen your newAction and createAction.

> About this piece of code - I think you need to remove the "$this->member = " part from all lines above - your setter methods do no return anything so you would actually end up with NULL/void as the value of all the properties you set. If you POST all these values it doesn't matter but if you create an instance manually with arguments to __construct() you would get incorrect values.
>
> Internally you do not need your setters and getters unless they perform special actions. In the code above you could use just $this->program = $program;
>
> Cheers,
> Claus

Hi Claus,

Thanks for your reply...

(I consider myself a noob in all this stuff, but still learning...)

I added the following to my typoscript:

plugin.tx_travelprograms {
   features {
     rewrittenPropertyMapper = 1

and then it won't show the order form anymore at all, where previously it did appear.
I was using TYPO3 version 4.5.10 (with the default Extbase version shipped with this
TYPO3 version) and the piece of typoscript didn't have any influence.

Then I upgraded TYPO3 to the latest version of the 4.6 branch (4.6.3), but now before
I go to the order form, I get the following exception:

#1297759968: Exception while property mapping at property path "":Object with
identity "3" not found.

Is there something else I need to do to make this work?

Cheers, Mark