[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_MVC_Exception_InfiniteLoop

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Tue Jan 3 02:54:03 CET 2012

Hi Mark,

You should set plugin.tx_travelprograms.features.rewrittenPropertyMapper = 0. Otherwise you cannot use the @dontvalidate and reload your newAction when errors occur (I assume this is a key behaviour you want to preserve). This should also prevent the "cannot map object" error. If it does not, check that you are using the proper object name in your form in your "new" form template.

Cheers,
Claus