[TYPO3-mvc] FED and TemplaVoila compatibility

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:26:08 CET 2012

I tried to upgrade to the following:

   - TYPO3 4.6.4
   - TemplaVoila 1.6.1
   - FED on master 4b716306018ec332e5978344de9d8cd003b2b8e9
   - Flux on master 7927d8cbdb419b2768bbeee0659d469346fbf408
   - gridelements NOT installed because it clonficts with TemplaVoila

I also removed all other extensions except my own (which use FED's
ViewHelpers). I am still confused when trying to edit a page in backend.
Here is a screeshot before/after: http://i.imgur.com/zbwGP.png

There must be something obvious I still didn't understand, but it doesn't
work as I expect. So I would really appreciate if you could help me find
out how to keep TemplaVoila layout system.

Again thanks and have a nice week-end !