[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs patch and something to give back

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Jun 4 15:34:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Dmitri Pisarev wrote:
>> I have two questions:
>> 1) I was using new viewHelpers from mvc_extjs extensively, but they
>> are not very ready, so I had to patch it locally (many properties
>> missing, some are miss-implemented, like autoLoad accepts not only
>> bool, but config object as well, etc.). What shall I do, propose a
>> patch to mvc_extjs, or extend those viewHelpers in my extension?
>
> Nice to hear that you've used the ViewHelper stuff contained in
> mvc_extjs. I'm really looking forward to have a look at your changes and

Me too! That means that the work you made (Dennis) is used by more than
very few persons ;-)

> suggest that you post a feature request on the issue tracker related to
> mvc_extjs on forge.
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-mvc_extjs/issues

Exactly! I'll try to reserve some time to have a deep look back into
what's pending, what possibly does not work anymore as it should with
latest changes in Extbase.

@Dennis: we should think to merge your changes back to trunk in some
near future...

Regards