[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs patch and something to give back

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:18:00 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitri,

Dmitri Pisarev wrote:
> I have two questions:
> 1) I was using new viewHelpers from mvc_extjs extensively, but they are
> not very ready, so I had to patch it locally (many properties missing,
> some are miss-implemented, like autoLoad accepts not only bool, but
> config object as well, etc.). What shall I do, propose a patch to
> mvc_extjs, or extend those viewHelpers in my extension?

Nice to hear that you've used the ViewHelper stuff contained in
mvc_extjs. I'm really looking forward to have a look at your changes and
  suggest that you post a feature request on the issue tracker related
to mvc_extjs on forge.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-mvc_extjs/issues

regards
Dennis