[TYPO3-mvc] ColumnMap: relations to tables with key field other then the UID (f.e. static_countries)

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jul 8 02:17:00 CEST 2010

Hi again,

> So yes, I'd need this feature, but I don't know how to implement it,
> nor how to make a workaround for now.

as for the workaround. I just created a repository for static countries
and have my getCountry method of the parent object return the result
from the repository. Not nice, but as I only have to display the country
it's enough for me right now.
As I wrote I already have a early patch for a working property mapping,
but making it work with persistence needs some more work/refactoring of
the persistenceBackend as well as the Typo3StorageBackend.