[TYPO3-templavoila] Internal Server Error after upgrading to Typo3 6.2

Ralf Heydenreich rheydenr at justmail.de
Fri Mar 11 22:25:49 CET 2016

Hi all,
I've just upgraded my site to Typo3 6.2 with TemplaVoilà 1.9.8. On my
localhost (Windows) it works perfectly, but if I upload the directories
to web server I get an "Internal Server Error" on the right side of the
backend if I click onto the "TemplaVoilà" menu link or on the "Page"
menu link (the main menu and the page tree is visible). The frontend,
nevertheless", works as expected. But I can't change any page :-( If I
disable TemplaVoilà in the ExtensionManager I can access the the Page menu.
I assume the error depends on the right mask for the uploaded files.
I've checked this, all files have 644 and all directories 755. Now I'd
be glad if someone could give me a hint...

Greetz,
Ralf.