[TYPO3-templavoila] Content rendering bug: div tag moved

Stefan Kreisberg stefan at shufflebee.dk
Sat Mar 5 14:23:56 CET 2016

Hi,

I'm running T3  6.2.19 using TV 1.9.8 and have the following "strange" result:

On a bootstrap template (validating with no errors on w3) I have

[code]

      Main content

     Left content

[/code]

I've successfully mapped these elements but when the page is rendered my "left" div is moved inside my "main" div ... Is that a known bug? Should i downgrade to TV 1.9.2?

Any form of help will be greatly appreciated, since I'm kinda stuck in this problem....

Rgs Stefan