[TYPO3-templavoila] Internal Server Error after upgrading to Typo3 6.2

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sat Mar 12 00:36:26 CET 2016

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Heydenreich wrote:

> I assume the error depends on the right mask for the uploaded files.
> I've checked this, all files have 644 and all directories 755. Now I'd
> be glad if someone could give me a hint...

If you uploaded from windows, you might also have changed the casing of a
file or uploaded old files with wrong casing. Same applies for folders.

Make sure that all files and folders have the correct casing and maybe
consider to deleted TV from the server and install it again using the
extension manager.

Best regards
Certified Integrator – Active contributor TYPO3 CMS
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!