[TYPO3-templavoila] Re: TYPO3-project-templavoila Digest, Vol 102, Issue 1

Siegfried Ullmann enter at ullmann.hr
Tue May 5 20:43:49 CEST 2015

Quote: Wouter Wolters (wouter90) wrote on Tue, 05 May 2015 12:10
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Can you once and for all stop telling people that TemplaVoila is
> actively maintained? This gives people false hopes!!
>
> https://gist.github.com/alexanderschnitzler/7df8576d8abbcb8745b8
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Wouter Wolters
> TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

I've got the impression that TV is still maintained: https://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/209106/
That's why the announcement from today was irritating me.
But apart from that:
I have heard that Ron Hall's https://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/templavoila_framework / https://github.com/busynoggin/templavoila_framework/tree/develop is working with 7.x.
So, I assume/hope/expect that TV is still running for the next years.

And if TYPO3 comes then/one day with the features "on board" TV provides today, then TV is indeed not required anymore.

Greetings

Siegfried