[TYPO3-templavoila] TYPO3-project-templavoila Digest, Vol 102, Issue 1

Andreas Becker cocopapa at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:02:11 CEST 2015

That is what we are doing for Thai Customers since longer time and they are happy with Processwire or the new Drupal Dieter.

And more and more German customers actually European customers move away from the headache of TYPO3 to more mature and modern CMS too but still there are some which like to keep templavoila as they are very happy with it and still hope that TYPO3 7 will at some soon point get to replace TV, what IMHO will never happen from our experience since 4.5 LTS

Sent from my iPad