[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun Jun 9 17:36:53 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Becker wrote:

> Hi Philipp
>
> WAKE UP! where do you live? The world is big! Why don't you try to cross
> the border once!

I did my drivers license in the US and various states have different laws
there. This mainly depends on the population density (rural areas have less
strict laws) and the amount of death children due to rake-less drivers.

> Philipp Gampe wrote:
>
> You do not need to know what a valve, a crankshaft or a piston is, but you
>> do need a drivers license to DRIVE that car. The restriction exists in
>> all countries I know and I guess you also know the reason for it.
>

> Until 1966 you did not need a driving license in Belgium to drive a car.
> Well you went to the get a paper but no examination or test

So what made some change that in 1966? Maybe the increased presents of cars?

> Come to Thailand. Here you see some damaged and dead bodies for 30 minutes
> in a video and drive one round on a sportsfield and that's it and you are
> ready to go. And believe me the people can drive the car! Most of them
> even like Schumacher in an F1 race.

It is not hard to drive a care, but to learn rules, learn to recognize
dangerous situations like aqua planing, etc.

The restriction for getting a drivers license strongly correlates to the
ratio of cars in traffic and the ratio of the middle class compared to the
whole population.

10 years ago anyone who did websites was a tech person somehow and the
thread factor was rather low.
Time has changed and websites are under constant attacks of automated
scripts looking for holes.
Less techy users try to use websites and the requirements for a secure
website have increased with the number attackers (which raises with the
amount of money and users).

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!