[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Jun 9 17:08:32 CEST 2013

Hi Philipp

WAKE UP! where do you live? The world is big! Why don't you try to cross
the border once!

Philipp Gampe wrote:

You do not need to know what a valve, a crankshaft or a piston is, but you
> do need a drivers license to DRIVE that car. The restriction exists in all
> countries I know and I guess you also know the reason for it.

Until 1966 you did not need a driving license in Belgium to drive a car.
Well you went to the get a paper but no examination or test
Come to Thailand. Here you see some damaged and dead bodies for 30 minutes
in a video and drive one round on a sportsfield and that's it and you are
ready to go. And believe me the people can drive the car! Most of them even
like Schumacher in an F1 race.

Where do you see TYPO3? well in the mirror behind you!

Just overrolling some pedastrians on the right side!

Andi